CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) is the international standard for measuring air purifier effectiveness. Mi Air Purifier 2's CADR is measured under specified test
and capacity conditions with targeted pollutants (particulate and gaseous) with measurement units in cubic meters per hour (m3/h).
- Results according to Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre's CADR test report. Takes 10min to circulate clean air in a 21m2 room, 2.4m high.
- CADR is affected by room area and height. Mi Air Purifier 2's effective area is based on the GB/T 18801 Air Purifier standard: Effective area=CADR x (0.07-0.12). Data taken from Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre's CADR test report.
- Install the Mi Home app to control Mi Air Purifier 2 remotely. Noise levels on High-speed mode will be higher than Normal or Night mode.
- Toray EPA filter removes extremely fine particles and contaminants including airborne allergens (pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold, etc.) as well as bacteria and some viruses.
- Results according to Guangzhou Industrial Microbiology Testing Centre's CADR test report.
- Mi Air Purifier 2 uses 58% less energy than Mi Air Purifier when both devices are on High-speed mode. 4.8W power consumption takes place when in Normal mode.
Appearance details may vary slightly with different production batches, and may be subject to change without prior notice.
Above data may vary based on different environmental conditions.